Saturday, June 12, 2010

"She was so much beautiful"

This one is just too cute. First, let me tell you a little bit about this student. He's in Kindergarten. He is a gorgeous little boy with big eyes that get really wide when he has something to tell you. You can tell his parents pay him a lot of attention because everytime he talks to you he talks as if it's the most important thing in the world and he makes sure he has your full attention. He also loves to be the center of attention and loves to make people laugh. He's the kind that you just can't stay frustrated with. Ok now for the story: He comes up to me and says "Ms. DelMoro I just saw Audrey in the hall" (Audrey is a 4th grader)"and she was so much beautiful". I wish you could hear how serious and in love he sounded! It was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. That is precious... That is why I love children... They call it as they see it... Lovely story...

    ReplyDelete