A note typed by one of my students (3rd gd) at her mother's work during a snow day and later given to me:
"You are the best teacher on the planet. Me and my classmates could never have a better teacher than you!!! We are very blessed to have you as our teacher and to be blessed to share this year with you!!! I don't think there is a better teacher than you on this whole entire planet!!! You have been an awesome teacher this year I wish you could bump up with us every year so we would always be together!!! I hope the day never comes when we have to separate. Hope you have a great year with us."
It's the things like these that you want to look at when you are having a bad day or feel like you're just not getting through or you're wondering if you were crazy to take on such responsibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment