Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, everyone! I was trying to think of what I wanted my blog to be about and I remembered a conversation with a fellow teacher about all the things you hear from your students (things that are funny, random, completely unbelievable, etc.) and how teachers could probably write a book and make millions just by recording these quotes. I would love for all of us to share these "They said what?!" moments. Please share your own "They said what?!" quotes and let's see what we come up with. Of course, make sure not to give any identifying information (school names, student names, etc.). I promise if I make millions from writing a book I will share the money with you contributors!

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea!! This blog will be so much fun to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat! One of my little students was complaining about her little sister scratching her. I asked her if she had any brothers and she said, "My mommy says I probably do somewhere." If parents only knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I can't wait to read all the funny things!

    ReplyDelete